We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone to AgraME 2020 which is going ahead as scheduled from 3 – 5 March at Dubai World Trade Centre.
As always, the health and safety of our customers and teams is our top priority, as well as providing a great experience.
In light of developments with the Covid-19 coronavirus, with our partners at DWTC, we’re staying up-to-date and closely following all the official advice and guidance of the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Based on their current guidance, you will see a range of additional safety measures at AgraME 2020, including:
- Thermal cameras at all entry points to capture the temperature of every visitor entering the venue
- Deployment of hand sanitisers in public areas, registration points, conference rooms, cafes, offices and on exhibitors stands. Sanitising hand gel will also be distributed to visitors at the registration areas
- Regular deep cleaning and sanitation throughout the venue
We encourage all attendees to follow WHO guidelines with respect to general hygiene:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Cover mouth & nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue & immediately throw into a bin
- Seek medical assistance if you develop any of the known symptoms
If travelling to Dubai from other countries, please check government guidance, flight status updates and the latest travel advice.
For any questions, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 407 2500.