THE MIDDLE EAST'S LARGEST TRADE EVENT DEDICATED TO AGRIBUSINESS, POULTRY & LIVESTOCK, AQUACULTURE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE
- 89% consider visiting AgraME important to their business
- 90% of visitors would refer AgraME to colleagues or friends
- 79% of visitors agreed AgraME is a leading industry event
"Agra ME is my chosen yearly event to cover our markets in the Middle East and North Africa. It has grown; through years; to become one of our main marketing activities in the region."
Diaa Y. Ghaly, Mirasco
Poultry and Livestock
- Visitors from 98 countries including Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt
- 75% of visitors are from the GCC with the majority coming from Dubai and Saudi Arabia
- 84% of exhibitors stated that their stand in the poultry and livestock section of the show was very busy for most of the show
"This is the best exhibition when compared to all other international and local exhibitions in the region for the poultry industry"
Viren Narkar, Radiant Agrotech
- 93% of exhibitors said the show exceeded their expectations
- 89% of exhibitors said the show gave them an excellent opportunity to network with other visitors
- 90% of visitors would recommend AquaME to a colleague
"AquaME is an excellent meeting point for global aquaculture stakeholders where they can get to know the state of the art technologies/ latest developments and where the AquaBioTech Group will definitely be present for the years to come."
George D. Mantas,
Business Development Manager – AquaBioTech Group
- 90% of exhibitors consider participating in VetME important to their business
- 85% of exhibitors would recommend exhibiting at VetME
- 81% of exhibitors agreed exhibiting is crucially important to their marketing campaign
"Henke-Sass, Wolf has been exhibiting at VetMe for many years, It has always been very
successfully for us and we will come back next year for sure. It is the most important event for us in this region!"
VP Marketing & Sales - Henke-Sass, Wolf
AGRA MIDDLE EAST
The region's leading agribusiness event concluded its 2014 edition with high praises from exhibitors and visitors alike.
The exhibition was inaugurated by H.E. Dr. Rashid Ahmed Bin Fahad, Minister of Environment & Water, along with several other ministry officials and dignitaries.
The exhibition was buzzing with thousands of visitors sourcing the latest agricultural products and services from leading companies.
The highly successful Agribusiness and Poultry Outlook Forum was attended by over 150 delegates, including senior executives from leading companies, academic experts and consultants.
Exhibitors were absolutely delighted with the visitor turnout and with the number of contracts and deals being signed during the event itself
Over 90% of exhibitors intend on returning next year so if you would like to book your stand at a prime location for AgraME 2015, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call +971 4 336 5161 today!
Secure your Middle East Opportunity
Click here to book your space at AgraME Now!
|"We have been participating in AgraME for the past six years. We are working in two directions -production and distribution of feed additives. AgraME attracts a large number of visitors and helps us in promoting our products in the region."
Dr Khalil Taha El Awady, Sales and Marketing GM, Saudi Feed Premixes Co. Ltd.